Click link above to listen^^^^^^
- TrappyGuest June 20, 2021 at 3:56 am
- |My wife and I have been married for ten years, we both used to have friends, but they kind of got lost in translation over some time.About five years ago and every once in a while, since then, my wife brought up the fact that she would like to cuddle someone just for the connection and felt it would bring (not sexual).
- Currently, I’m away from my wife for a little bit, and recently she brought up the fact that she doesn’t have friends and misses being able to talk to other people. I’m ok with that, I trust her, and she has that right as a person.
- She met a male friend online talked for about a week, including a video chat here and there, and he came over to meet her in person this last weekend (Mind you she grew up with three brothers so is naturally closer to males as friends).
- My mother in law is also at my house to stay with my wife to help out with the kids while I’m away, and she was in the picture when he came over.My wife has anxiety, and he has anxiety, so the 3 of them (wife, mother in law, male friend) were drinking to relax and just have a good night, and they did, nothing sexual happened just a simple hug when he left, and my wife happily told me the next day.
- She brought the cuddle idea up again, except doing it with him, no sex, no foreplay, just cuddling and watching a movie at my house. I researched this extensively and am entirely aware of how cuddling can make a woman feel, and it is not sexual, hell, I like to cuddle.
- I trust my wife wouldn’t cheat or get feelings, and she says that he wants to be friends (he told my wife his life story, and he sounds super lonely and depressed). She also brought the idea up of all of us cuddling once I get back. I told her to take it slow, don’t have him come over too often, and next time don’t drink to feel the situation out better.
- I love the fact that my wife has a friend she can talk to a male or not, and I’m happy for her I don’t know how to take the cuddling thing if they were to do it every so often (downstairs on the couch fully clothed watching a movie).
- She also brought up that once I meet him in person, that we could all possibly have a threesome after some time (I’m curious). Still, nothing sexual would ever happen unless I was there (we had had one before with a different person and enjoyed it, no issues on marriage). I’m pretty sure it’s because of the fear of my wife leaving me, but I’m not sure I can’t pinpoint it, I know this is something she’s wanted for years, and I want to give it to her, and I want our marriage to be the best it can.
- I have not talked to the guy via text or anything but plan on it very soon so I can get to know him and hopefully become friends as well. My wife and I live our relationship on trust and honesty, so she tells me everything she feels and vice versa. I was just wondering what you guys thought about my situation, and any advice would help.
A man has been living in a secure section of Chicago’s international airport for three months, apparently telling police he was too afraid of coronavirus to return home to Los Angeles, according to multiple reports.
The 36-year-old man, Californian Aditya Singh, was arrested this weekend and charged with criminal trespass to a restricted area of an airport, a felony, and theft, a misdemeanour, the Chicago Tribune reported.
Prosecutors said on Sunday that, according to police, the man arrived on a flight from Los Angeles to O’Hare international airport on 19 October. Nearly three months later, on Saturday afternoon, Singh was approached by two United Airlines employees who asked to see identification. Singh allegedly showed them an airport ID badge that had been reported missing by its owner, an airport operations manager, on 26 October.
Assistant state attorney Kathleen Hagerty told Cook County judge Susana Ortiz that other passengers had been giving food to Singh, who does not have a criminal background. Hagerty said Singh had found the badge in the airport and was “scared to go home due to Covid”.
Ortiz reportedly told the court: “You’re telling me that an unauthorised, non-employee individual was allegedly living within a secure part of the O’Hare airport terminal from 10 October, 2020, to 16 January, 2021, and was not detected? I want to understand you correctly.”
After finding Singh, the United Airlines employees called 911. Police took him into custody on Saturday morning.
Singh has a master’s degree in hospitality, is unemployed and lives with roommates in Orange, Los Angeles, according to assistant public defender Courtney Smallwood.
“The court finds these facts and circumstances quite shocking for the alleged period of time that this occurred,” said Ortiz. “Being in a secured part of the airport under a fake ID badge allegedly, based upon the need for airports to be absolutely secure so that people feel safe to travel, I do find those alleged actions do make him a danger to the community.”
Singh’s bail was set at $1,000. Should he be able to post bail, he is barred from entering the airport.
The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) said in a statement: “CDA has no higher priority than the safety and security of our airports, which is maintained by a coordinated and multilayered law enforcement network.
“While this incident remains under investigation, we have been able to determine that this gentleman did not pose a security risk to the airport or to the traveling public. We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners on a thorough investigation of this matter.”
NEW YORK (Reuters) – A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday allowed Arkansas to enforce a ban on most surgical abortions a part of a state directive aimed at postponing medical procedures not deemed urgent during the coronavirus outbreak.
The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis, Missouri, lifted a federal judge’s order that had allowed the procedure to continue to be performed. The appeals court ruling does not affect abortions induced through medication in the early stage of pregnancy, which is still allowed.
The ruling comes two days after another federal appeals court allowed Texas to enforce curbs on abortions via medication as part of that state’s response to the pandemic.
Arkansas and Texas are among a handful of conservative states that have pursued limits on abortion during the crisis, saying they want to ensure that medical resources, including protective equipment, are available to help healthcare facilities cope with people with COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the virus.
The 8th Circuit said that the lower court judge “usurped the functions of the state government by second-guessing the state’s policy choices in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.”
BOGOTA (Reuters) – Gerson Monje holds up his cellphone to proudly show off his online sex shop. A red banner reading “sold out!” is plastered across half of the products.
While most Colombian businesses suffer during a five-week lockdown meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus, one online industry has seen an explosion in sales in the usually conservative country: sex toys are flying off virtual shelves.
“Sales started going up on day four of the quarantine,” said Monje, who is still able to have products delivered to customers amid the national lockdown. “We’ve seen a rise of 50%.”
“People are at home and have more time on their hands. They’re with their partners or alone and need fun in their daily activities when it comes to being intimate,” Monje said.
Reuters spoke to six online sex shops in Colombia and all said they have seen a swell in sales since the quarantine began. Colombians are meant to remain at home until Apr. 27, except for outings to buy food and medicine and visits to banks, among other exceptions.
Sex toys could help people keep their spirits up during long isolation, psychologist Dr. Carolina Guzman said and might lead to an easing of sexual mores.
“Colombia has a very conservative idea around sexuality and communication surrounding it,” she said. “It’s a good time for people to allow themselves to work on their curiosity and to understand that buying and using these products is a great thing.”
Other countries have seen a similar phenomenon. Sales of sex toys in Denmark have more than doubled, while British lingerie chain Ann Summers said sex toy sales were up 27% in the last week of March.
Inside the Sex Sense sex shop in Bogota, manager Adriana Marin watched Pope Francis give a Good Friday Mass on her computer as she sprayed boxes of products with disinfectant.
Her online shop sales have taken off even though her storefront is closed and there is stiff competition. There are about 30 other sex shops in her neighborhood alone.
At the Bali Sex Store in Medellin, sales are up 140%.
Products with mobile phone applications that allow separated partners to control toys for one another are particularly popular, said Katty Gonzalez, the store’s marketing director.
“Before people didn’t have time because of so many things going on in their daily lives and I think that because of what’s happening at the moment, it’s giving them the opportunity to explore different things,” she said.
SRAGEN, Indonesia – Fed up with people breaking virus quarantine rules, one Indonesian politician has decided to scare rulebreakers straight by locking them in a “haunted house.”
Sragen regency head Kusdinar Untung Yuni Sukowati says she issued the unusual edict this week to deal with an influx of people to the area after lockdowns in the capital Jakarta and other major cities.
Some newcomers, however, weren’t respecting orders that they isolate themselves for 14 days to prevent the spread of coronavirus across the region on Indonesia’s densely populated Java island.
So Sukowati instructed communities to repurpose abandoned houses that were feared to be haunted — tapping widespread beliefs in the supernatural, which play a key role in Indonesian folklore.
Five people have been tossed into Sragen’s spooky jails so far.
“If there’s an empty and haunted house in the village, put people in there and lock them up,” Sukowati told AFP Tuesday when asked about the rule.
Officials in Sepat village chose a long-abandoned house and outfitted it with beds placed at a distance and separated by curtains.
So far, the village has locked up 3 recently-arrived residents who are being forced to spend the remainder of their 2-week quarantine in the spooky abode.
Among them was Heri Susanto, who said his punishment hadn’t brought him face to face with any ghosts — so far.
“But whatever happens, happens,” said Susanto, who came from neighboring Sumatra island.
“I know this is for everyone’s safety. Lesson learned.”
Chipotle Mexican Grill has agreed to pay a $25 million fine to resolve criminal charges accusing the fast-food chain of sickening more than 1,100 customers between 2015 and 2018.
The Justice Department announced the agreement Tuesday, noting it’s the largest fine ever for a food safety case.
As part of the three-year deferred prosecution deal, the company has also agreed to comply with an improved food safety program.
Chipotle was charged with two counts of violating the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act for producing products that led to several food-borne illness outbreaks, prosecutors said.
“This settlement represents an acknowledgment of how seriously Chipotle takes food safety every day and is an opportunity to definitively turn the page on past events and focus on serving our customer’s real food made with real ingredients that they can enjoy with confidence,” Chipotle Chairman and CEO Brian Niccol said in a statement.
According to the agreement, Chipotle admits to at least five foodborne illness outbreaks over the three-year period in Los Angeles, Boston, Virginia, and Ohio in which workers failed to comply with food safety protocols.
U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna said hundreds of customers fell ill because Chipotle failed to ensure employees knew and complied with safety protocols. Tuesday’s “steep penalty” should not only result in greater protections, he added, but remind others in the industry to “review and improve their own health and safety practices.
More than 230 people became sick at a Simi Valley, Calif., location in 2015 because the restaurant failed to pass along information about an ill employee. More than 140 customers became sick at a Boston location following a norovirus outbreak.
“This case highlights why it is important for restaurants and members of the foodservice industry to ensure that managers and employees consistently follow food-safety policies,” said Assistant Attorney General Jody Hunt.
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s stay-at-home order could extend into June, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said on a conference call with reporters.
Lightfoot was asked during a teleconference call with reporters whether a June 30 deadline for an ordinance giving her extended powers signals anything about when the city expects stay-at-home orders and restrictions to be lifted.
The mayor said no, just that it’s a date where the city may have a better view of the future.
But, she said, the state’s current April 30th end to the stay-at-home order is not viable anymore. Lightfoot reiterated her previous prediction that the order could go into May, then added that it could go into June.
CHICAGO – An 18-year-old thug is accused of shoving a Marine in front of a CTA train and killing him.
Ryan Munn was arrested on Friday night. Police said he shoved Mamadou Balde, 29, in front of a moving train at the Jackson Red Line stop on Tuesday afternoon.
Balde served in the US Marine Corp. from 2008 to 2015, doing two tours in Afghanistan. He attended Lane Tech High School and as soon as he graduated, his father had him join the Marines.
“He was walking away from these people. He didn’t want any confrontation. They followed him and threw him in front of the coming train,” Balde’s dad said.
The 29-year-old leaves behind his three siblings and his parents.
Inmates at the Cook County Jail have put up signs in their windows asking for help as COVID-19 cases continue to mount.
Several signs were spotted in inmates’ windows throughout Division X, a maximum security facility.
Some signs said “help us, don’t let us die” and “save us.”
304 detainees and 174 correctional officers have tested positive for COVID-19. Two detainees have died as a result of the virus.
Staff said any detainee who is showing symptoms is immediately removed from where they’re housed and taken to receive medical attention.
The Cook County Sheriff’s Office sent the following statement.
“Any detainee who is symptomatic for the virus is immediately removed from the tier where he or she is housed and taken to receive medical attention by Cermak Health Services staff. The signs in the window are located in Division X, a maximum security facility, not Cermak Health Services.”